Are you in charge of planning the activities for your next family reunion? Thank you lucky stars! You could have been asked to be in charge of feeding the masses or you could have been asked to be in charge of clean up. Planning the activities might take some creative thinking, but it will probably be a lot of fun, too. From acquiring jigsaw puzzles to buying electric scooters, here are some ideas that might help you.
Determine The Budget - Is everybody kicking in on expenses or do you have an established family reunion kitty from which you can draw funds?
- If your budget is a very tight one, think about asking family members to provide certain things.
- For example, ask people who are coming to the reunion to bring things like board games and jigsaw puzzles from home.
- Have you accumulated quite a bit of money in the family kitty? Surprise everybody buy purchasing as many white electric scooters as your budget can handle.
- Is there a family member who is great at doing crafts? Ask that person to be in charge of that activity.
Plan The Activities - Remember that there will probably be people of all ages attending the reunion. You'll want to plan activities for those who aren't able to do vigorous exercise.
- If you were able to buy white electric scooters, they will probably be the center of many of your activities.
- Depending on how many scooters you have, plan free time where folks take turns riding them.
- Another fun idea is to have electric scooter races. Even those who don't participate will more than likely have a lot of fun just watching the races.
- If people brought electric scooters from home, think of distinguishing them by tying colored ribbons on them.
After The Event - Before everybody leaves for different destinations, think of having a short meeting where you find out what the favorite activities were. That will help your group to determine how to plan the next family reunion activities.
- If the white electric scooters were a big hit, you'll have enough time to purchase more before your next reunion.
- You might even get in cahoots with other families to buy one or more per family.
- The great part about electric scooters is that they are affordable and easy to use, making them great for people of all ages.
- Think about talking to an electric scooter dealer who might give you a good price when you buy more than one.
Don't forget to write thank you notes to family members who were a big help to you.